The ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALS TDI) wants to help support our Ales for ALS™ brewers amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. That’s why we are inviting our Ales for ALS™ brewers to participate in our new Brewer-Hosted Virtual Trivia. By hosting a virtual trivia event you can interact with the community, promote your brand, and encourage beer sales, while also demonstrating your philanthropic values.
Best of all, it’s free to you to host and the platform and event details have already been organized by ALS TDI. All you have to do is host and have fun!
WHY HAVE YOUR BREWERY HOST?
Brewer-Hosted Virtual Trivia is an easy and free way to engage your community, keep your brand top-of-mind, and encourage sales of your beer – while still practicing social distancing?
BENEFITS OF HOSTING:
• Re-engage with the community in a fun and safe way.
• Encourage people to buy your beer and enjoy it during the trivia game.
• Generate brand awareness among the Ales for ALS™ and ALS TDI communities.
• Reach a larger audience through promotion on Ales for ALS™ website and social media.
• Demonstrate your brand values by helping to support ALS research, at no cost to you.
HOW IT WORKS:
ALS TDI will help your brewery get setup for registration and will give you free access to host virtual trivia using our existing platforms.
• Brewery can decide the day/time that they would like to host virtual trivia. Each trivia event can include the name of the hosting brewery, ex. [Brewery Name] Hosts Virtual Trivia.
• ALS TDI will create a custom RAISE website including brewery colors, logos, language and links. The site can then be used to promote the event and register attendees.
• ALS TDI will give brewery free access to host trivia using their existing Crowdpurr game platform as well as a link to our Premium Zoom accounts which allow up to 500 guests at once.
• ALS TDI and brewery will help to promote the event to their audiences. Audiences will be asked to pay $5 to participate and all proceeds will benefit ALS research at ALS TDI.
• On the day of the game, sit back and interact with your brewing community members while the game is played.
ALS TDI staff will be happy to walk hosting breweries through these steps and to answer any questions prior to the event.
INTERESTED IN HOSTING A VIRTUAL TRIVIA?
If you’re interested in having your brewery host a virtual trivia event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.