Thank you to all who came out in support of Brewfest for ALS and enjoyed some delicious brews! The event date has passed, but beer is still available online. If you were unable to attend, please still consider making a donation. All funds go to support ALS research at the ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALS TDI).
Join us for a virtual Brewfest for ALS in the Pacific Northwest!
An event to support the ALS community, and ALS research at the ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALS TDI). Purchase a virtual Brewfest for ALS ticket today!
What is Available for Purchase
● A 16- pack case of a 16 oz collaboration beer created by top brewers in the Pacific Northwest.
● An Ales for ALS t-shirt.
● Both, although purchased separately, come with a link to an exclusive Zoom meeting with national participating top craft brewers.
How to Participate
● Purchase your beer and/or t-shirt through the buttons above to be delivered. Your Zoom link will be included in the mailing.
● You can also participate in Bale Breaker Brewing Company's drive- thru pick on on August 22 from 12:00- 5:00 PM PDT at 1801 Birchfield Rd. Yakima, WA 98901 to purchase and pick up your beer, t-shirt, and Zoom link.
● Join us on Zoom August 22 at 4:00 PM PDT and sip alongside the brewers who made your beer!