Thank you to all who came out in support of Brewfest for ALS and enjoyed some delicious brews! The event date has passed and beer is no longer available for purchase. If you were unable to attend, please still consider making a donation. All funds go to support ALS research at the ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALS TDI).
Join us for a virtual Brewfest for ALS in the Northeast!
An event to support the ALS community, and ALS research at the ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALS TDI). Purchase a virtual Brewfest for ALS ticket today!
What you Get
● A 4- pack or a 24- pack Brewfest in a Box of mixed Northeast Ales for ALS brews.
● An Ales for ALS t-shirt.
● A link to an exclusive Zoom meeting with national participating top craft brewers.
How to Participate
● Purchase your virtual Brewfest for ALS ticket.
● Receive and PRINT your ticket to be redeemed at Mighty Squirrel on August 22 from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
● Copy the Zoom link information for your records.
● Go to Mighty Squirrel in Waltham, MA to claim your beer and t-shirt August 22 from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
● Join us on Zoom at 7:00 PM EDT and sip alongside the brewers who made your beer!